Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The provisions of the Kansas administrative procedure act shall apply to all proceedings involving the following:
(1) Denial of an application for any license to be issued pursuant to the club and drinking establishment act;
(2) suspension of any license issued pursuant to the club and drinking establishment act;
(3) involuntary cancellation of any license issued pursuant to the club and drinking establishment act;
(4) revocation of any license issued pursuant to the club and drinking establishment act; and
(5) assessment of any civil fine pursuant to K.S.A. 41-2633a, and amendments thereto.
(b) No license shall be suspended, involuntarily canceled or revoked except after an opportunity for a hearing before the director.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kansas Statutes Chapter 41. Intoxicating Liquors and Beverages § 41-2609. Application of Kansas administrative procedure act to proceedings; hearings - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ks/chapter-41-intoxicating-liquors-and-beverages/ks-st-sect-41-2609.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?