Kansas Statutes Chapter 39. Mentally Ill, Incapacitated and Dependent Persons; Social Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 39. Mentally Ill, Incapacitated and Dependent Persons; Social Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 39. Mentally Ill, Incapacitated and Dependent Persons; Social Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Legal Residence
- Article 3. Relief and Care of Dependent Persons
- Article 4. Hospital Treatment and Hospitalization
- Article 7. Social Welfare
- Article 9. Adult Care Homes
- Article 10. Day Care Programs for Mentally Retarded and Handicapped Children
- Article 11. Physically Disabled Persons
- Article 12. Rehabilitation Programs for Mentally Retarded and Handicapped Persons
- Article 13. Community Based Services for Children
- Article 14. Reporting Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation of Certain Persons
- Article 15. Adult Family Homes
- Article 16. Mental Health Reform
- Article 17. Children, Adolescents, Families; Interagency Provision of Services
- Article 18. Developmental Disabilities Reform
- Article 19. Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services, Kansas Department for Children and Families
- Article 20. Residential Care and Support Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities, Community Mental Health Centers and Providers of Other Disability Services Heading Editorially Supplied
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.