Kansas Statutes Chapter 38. Minors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 38. Minors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 38. Minors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 3. Dependent or Neglected Children
- Article 5. Detention and Parental Homes or Farms
- Article 6. Child Labor
- Article 10. Interstate Compact for Juveniles
- Article 12. Interstate Compact on Placement of Children
- Article 15. Kansas Code for Care of Children
- Article 17. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Article 18. Abolishment of Corporation for Change; Citizen Review Boards
- Article 19. Advisory Committee on Children and Families
- Article 20. Insurance Coverage for Children
- Article 21. Kansas Endowment for Youth Fund, Children's Initiatives Fund and Related Funds; Disposition of Tobacco Litigation Settlement Proceeds
- Article 22. Revised Kansas Code for Care of Children
- Article 23. Revised Kansas Juvenile Justice Code
- Article 24. Host Families Act Heading Editorially Supplied
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.