Kansas Statutes Chapter 36. Hotels, Lodginghouses and Restaurants
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 36. Hotels, Lodginghouses and Restaurants. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 36. Hotels, Lodginghouses and Restaurants. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Licenses, Rules and Regulations
- Article 2. Liens of Hotel and Lodginghouse Keepers
- Article 4. Liability for Property of Guests
- Article 5. Food Service and Lodging Establishments
- Article 6. Rights and Duties of Innkeepers and Guests
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.