Kansas Statutes Chapter 31. Fire Protection
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 31. Fire Protection. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31. Fire Protection. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Fire Safety and Prevention
- Article 3. Benefit Districts
- Article 4. Arson Reporting
- Article 5. Kansas Fireworks Act
- Article 6. Fire Safety Standards for Cigarettes
- Article 7. State Fire Marshal Commissioned Inspector Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.