Kansas Statutes Chapter 28. Fees and Salaries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 28. Fees and Salaries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 28. Fees and Salaries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Fees in All Counties and Salaries in Certain Counties
- Article 2. Counties Between 130,000 and 185,000
- Article 3. Certain Counties Over 140,000
- Article 6. Counties Over 300,000
- Article 7. Wyandotte County
- Article 8. Counties of 100,000 or Less
- Article 10. Counties Designated Urban Areas
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.