Kansas Statutes Chapter 24. Drainage and Levees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 24. Drainage and Levees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 24. Drainage and Levees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Drainage Within Township
- Article 3. Drainage of Swamps, Bottoms or Lowlands Within County
- Article 4. Drainage Districts Within Counties or Cities
- Article 5. Drainage in Valley of Natural Watercourse
- Article 6. Drainage in One or More Counties
- Article 7. Drainage on Petition to Court
- Article 8. Levees
- Article 9. Watershed Development
- Article 11. Consolidation of Certain Drainage or Levee Districts
- Article 12. Watershed Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.