Kansas Statutes Chapter 23. Kansas Family Law Code-Revised
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 23. Kansas Family Law Code-Revised. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 23. Kansas Family Law Code-Revised. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 21. Prefatory
- Article 22. Parentage Act
- Article 23. Assisted Conception, Reproductive Technology
- Article 24. Premarital Agreements
- Article 25. Marriage
- Article 26. Marital Property Rights
- Article 27. Dissolution of Marriage
- Article 28. Division of Property
- Article 29. Establishment & Modification of Spousal Support
- Article 30. Establishment & Modification of Child Support
- Article 31. Enforcement of Support Orders
- Article 32. Custody, Residency and Parenting Plans
- Article 33. Third Party Visitation
- Article 34. Enforcement of Visitation and Parenting Time
- Article 35. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Article 36. Family Support Jurisdiction (Includes the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act Uifsa)
- Article 37. Uniform Child-Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (Uccjea)
- Article 38. Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act (Ucapa)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.