Kansas Statutes Chapter 20. Courts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 20. Courts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 20. Courts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Supreme Court
- Article 1A. Judicial Department Moneys
- Article 2. Reporter of Supreme Court and Reports
- Article 3. District Courts
- Article 4. District Court Divisions in Certain Districts
- Article 6. District Courts in Counties Over 100,000
- Article 9. Official Reporters for District Courts
- Article 12. Contempts of Court
- Article 22. Judicial Council
- Article 23. Board of Paroles
- Article 26. Retirement System for Justices and Judges
- Article 28. Fines, Penalties and Forfeitures
- Article 29. Nonpartisan Selection of Judges of the District Court
- Article 30. Court of Appeals
- Article 31. Clerk of District Court
- Article 32. Commission on Judicial Performance
- Article 33. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.