Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 2. The director of the state department of toxicology may solicit and receive aid from the following:
(1) The office of traffic safety.
(2) The state police department.
(3) The commission on forensic sciences.
(4) The Indiana Coroners Association.
(5) The state department of health.
(6) The Indiana State Medical Association.
(7) Other agencies that may, in the director's opinion, make a contribution to the effectiveness of the study.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 9. Motor Vehicles § 9-27-5-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-9-motor-vehicles/in-code-sect-9-27-5-2.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?