Indiana Code Title 9. Motor Vehicles § 9-13-2-26.5
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 26.5. “Class B motor driven cycle” means a motor vehicle that:
(1) has a seat or saddle for the use of the rider;
(2) is designed to travel on not more than three (3) wheels in contact with the ground;
(3) complies with applicable motor vehicle equipment requirements under IC 9-19 and 49 CFR 571;
(4) has a cylinder capacity not exceeding fifty (50) cubic centimeters; and
(5) is registered as a Class B motor driven cycle under IC 9-18 (before its expiration) or IC 9-18.1.
The term does not include an electric personal assistive mobility device or an electric bicycle.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 9. Motor Vehicles § 9-13-2-26.5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-9-motor-vehicles/in-code-sect-9-13-2-26-5.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?