Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 3. A petition to temporarily or permanently close or relocate a road must include:
(1) the name and address of each petitioner;
(2) the name of the county and township where the road is located;
(3) an exact description of the portion of the road to be closed or relocated;
(4) the length of time the road is to be closed or relocated; and
(5) any detours or alternate routes needed to avoid an unreasonable interference with the flow of traffic on the county road system.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 8. Utilities and Transportation § 8-20-8-3 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-8-utilities-and-transportation/in-code-sect-8-20-8-3.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?