Sec. 2 . (a) A manufacturing permit that is renewed by the commission is valid for five (5) years.
(b) A renewal application for a manufacturing permit must include the following:
(1) The name, telephone number, and address of the applicant.
(2) The name, telephone number, and address of the manufacturing facility.
(3) The name, telephone number, title, and address of the person responsible for the manufacturing facility.
(4) Verification that the facility complies with all tobacco products good manufacturing practices:
(A) set forth in; and
(B) promulgated in federal rules under;
(5) Written consent allowing the state police department to conduct a state or national criminal history background check on any person listed on the application.
(6) A nonrefundable renewal application fee of five hundred dollars ($500).
(c) The fees collected under subsection (b)(6) shall be deposited in the enforcement and administration fund established under IC 7.1-4-10.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.