Sec. 5 . A package liquor store's exclusive business shall be the selling of the following commodities only:
(1) Liquor in its original package.
(2) Beer in permissible containers, if the permittee has the proper permit.
(3) Wine in its original package.
(4) Bar supplies used in the preparation for consumption of alcoholic beverages and in their consumption.
(5) Tobacco products.
(6) Uncooled and uniced charged water, carbonated soda, ginger ale, mineral water, grenadine, and flavoring extracts.
(7) Printed materials.
(8) Lottery tickets as provided in IC 4-30-9.
(9) Cooled or uncooled nonalcoholic malt beverages.
(10) Flavored malt beverage in its original package.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.