Sec. 3 . “Matter” means:
(1) any book, magazine, newspaper, or other printed or written material;
(2) any picture, drawing, photograph, motion picture, digitized image, or other pictorial representation;
(3) any statue or other figure;
(4) any recording, transcription, or mechanical, chemical, or electrical reproduction; or
(5) any other articles, equipment, machines, or materials.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.