Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 3. “Matter” means:
(1) any book, magazine, newspaper, or other printed or written material;
(2) any picture, drawing, photograph, motion picture, digitized image, or other pictorial representation;
(3) any statue or other figure;
(4) any recording, transcription, or mechanical, chemical, or electrical reproduction; or
(5) any other articles, equipment, machines, or materials.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-49-1-3 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-35-criminal-law-and-procedure/in-code-sect-35-49-1-3.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.