Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 8.1. (a) A person who manufactures, finances the manufacture of, or designs an instrument, a device, or other object that is intended to be used primarily for:
(1) introducing into the human body a controlled substance;
(2) testing the strength, effectiveness, or purity of a controlled substance; or
(3) enhancing the effect of a controlled substance;
in violation of this chapter commits a Class A infraction for manufacturing paraphernalia.
(b) A person who:
(1) knowingly or intentionally violates this section; and
(2) has a previous judgment for violation of this section;
commits manufacture of paraphernalia, a Level 6 felony.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-48-4-8.1 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-35-criminal-law-and-procedure/in-code-sect-35-48-4-8-1.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.