Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(b) As used in this chapter, “property” means an interest in intangible personal property, except an unliquidated claim, and all income or increment derived from the interest, including an interest that is referred to as or evidenced by:
(1) money, a check, a draft, a deposit, an interest, or a dividend;
(2) a credit balance, a customer overpayment, a security deposit, a refund, a credit memorandum other than a business to business credit memorandum, an unpaid wage, an unused airline ticket, mineral proceeds, or an unidentified remittance;
(3) stock and other ownership interest in a business association;
(4) a bond, debenture, note, or other evidence of indebtedness;
(5) money deposited to redeem stocks, bonds, coupons, and other securities or to make distributions;
(6) an amount due and payable under the terms of an insurance policy; and
(7) an amount distributable from a trust or custodial fund established under a plan to provide:
(H) stock purchase;
(I) profit sharing;
(J) employee savings;
(K) supplemental unemployment insurance; or
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 32. Property § 32-34-1-17 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-32-property/in-code-sect-32-34-1-17.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.