Sec. 9 . “Chairman” refers to the chairman of a central committee as follows:
(1) State chairman, chairman of a state committee.
(2) District chairman, chairman of a congressional district committee.
(3) County chairman, chairman of a county committee.
(4) City chairman, chairman of a city committee.
(5) Town chairman, chairman of a town committee.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.