Indiana Code Title 28. Financial Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana Code Title 28. Financial Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 28. Financial Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Department of Financial Institutions
- Article 2. Banks
- Article 3. Liquidation, Reorganization, and Merger
- Article 4. Building and Loan Associations
- Article 5. Industrial Loan and Investment Companies
- Article 6. Savings Banks
- Article 6.1. Savings Banks
- Article 6.2. Mutual Savings Bank Holding Companies
- Article 7. Specialized Financial Institutions
- Article 8. Financial Services
- Article 9. Depository Financial Institutions Adverse Claims Act
- Article 10. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 11. Department of Financial Institutions
- Article 12. Formation of Banks, Trust Companies, and Building and Loan Associations
- Article 13. Corporate Governance
- Article 14. Corporate Fiduciaries
- Article 15. Savings Associations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.