Indiana Code Title 23. Business and Other Associations § 23-18-2-4
Search Indiana Code
Sec. 4 . (a) At least one (1) person may form a limited liability company by causing articles of organization to be executed and filed for record with the office of the secretary of state. A person does not need to be a member of the limited liability company at the time of formation or after formation has occurred.
(b) Articles of organization shall contain the following:
(1) The name of the limited liability company.
(2) The street address of the limited liability company's registered office in Indiana and the name of the limited liability company's registered agent at that office.
(3) The latest date upon which the limited liability company is to dissolve, or a statement that the duration of the limited liability company is perpetual until dissolution in accordance with this article.
(4) If the articles of organization provide for a manager or managers, a statement to that effect.
(5) Any other matters not inconsistent with this article that the members agree to include, including any matters that are required to be or may be included in an operating agreement under this article.
Read this complete Indiana Code Title 23. Business and Other Associations § 23-18-2-4 on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.