Indiana Code Title 22. Labor and Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana Code Title 22. Labor and Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 22. Labor and Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Department of Labor
- Article 2. Wages, Hours, and Benefits
- Article 3. Worker's Compensation System
- Article 4. Unemployment Compensation System
- Article 4.1. Department of Workforce Development
- Article 4.5. The Workforce Investment System
- Article 5. Unlawful Labor Practices
- Article 6. Labor Relations
- Article 7. Labor Organizations
- Article 8. Occupational Health and Safety
- Article 9. Civil Rights
- Article 9.5. Indiana Fair Housing
- Article 10. Mines and Mining Safety
- Article 11. Building and Safety Regulations
- Article 12. Fire Safety, Building, and Equipment Laws: General Administration
- Article 13. Fire Safety, Building, and Equipment Laws: Rules
- Article 14. Fire Safety Laws: Enforcement
- Article 15. Building and Equipment Laws: Enforcement
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.