Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 7 . (a) Notwithstanding any other law, a school corporation is not entitled to:
(1) receive any money under this chapter;
(2) use money from the school corporation's education fund for educational technology equipment under IC 20-40-2; or
(3) receive an advance from the common school fund for an educational technology program under IC 20-49-4;
unless the school corporation develops a three (3) year technology plan.
(b) Each technology plan must include at least the following information:
(1) A description of the school corporation's intent to integrate technology into the school corporation's curriculum.
(2) A plan for providing inservice training.
(3) A schedule for maintaining and replacing educational technology equipment.
(4) A description of the criteria used to select the appropriate educational technology equipment for the appropriate use.
(5) Other information requested by the department after consulting with the budget agency.
(c) The department shall develop guidelines concerning the development of technology plans. The guidelines developed under this subsection are subject to the approval of the governor.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 20. Education § 20-20-13-7 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-20-education/in-code-sect-20-20-13-7.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.