Indiana Code Title 2. General Assembly
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Indiana Code Title 2. General Assembly. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 2. General Assembly. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Indiana Code
- Article 1. Legislative Apportionment
- Article 2.1. Legislative Sessions and Procedures
- Article 2.2. Legislative Ethics
- Article 3. Compensation and Rights of Legislators
- Article 3.5. Legislative Retirement Benefits
- Article 4. Legislative Investigations
- Article 5. Legislative Agencies and Study Committees
- Article 5.5. Temporary Legislative Study Committees
- Article 6. Legislative Printing
- Article 7. Lobbyists
- Article 8.2. Delegates to A Convention Called Under Article V of the Constitution of the United States
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.