Sec. 2 . (a) A group of at least five (5) persons may form an incorporated company for the purpose of forming a fair association to improve the breeding and speed of stock and to promote agriculture.
(b) To form a fair association described in subsection (a), a group must adopt written articles of association that:
(1) specify the purpose of the fair association;
(2) specify the corporate name chosen for the fair association;
(3) list the name and residence of each member;
(4) contain an impression of the corporate seal; and
(5) establish the manner in which persons or officers are chosen to manage the business concerns of the fair association.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 15. Agriculture and Animals § 15-19-1-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-15-agriculture-and-animals/in-code-sect-15-19-1-2.html
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.