Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 2. (a) A group of at least five (5) persons may form an incorporated company for the purpose of forming a fair association to improve the breeding and speed of stock and to promote agriculture.
(b) To form a fair association described in subsection (a), a group must adopt written articles of association that:
(1) specify the purpose of the fair association;
(2) specify the corporate name chosen for the fair association;
(3) list the name and residence of each member;
(4) contain an impression of the corporate seal; and
(5) establish the manner in which persons or officers are chosen to manage the business concerns of the fair association.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 15. Agriculture and Animals § 15-19-1-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-15-agriculture-and-animals/in-code-sect-15-19-1-2.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.