Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-8-2-73
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 2. A buyer of grain or seed shall prepare, keep, and maintain a record of all deliveries and purchases of grain or seed showing the following information:
(1) The kind of grain or seed delivered or purchased, and if the grain or seed delivered or purchased is corn, whether the corn is white or yellow corn.
(2) The date on which the grain or seed is delivered by the vendor.
(3) The number of bushels of grain or seed purchased or delivered.
(4) A description of the vehicle in which the grain or seed is delivered, the name of the driver, and, if the vehicle is a motor vehicle, the license number of the motor vehicle.
(5) The name of the vendor and the name of the producer of the grain or seed.
(6) The name and address of the person to whom the money representing the purchase price of the grain or seed is paid.
A person who commits a violation of the provisions of Section 5 of the Mortgage Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Prevention Act is guilty of a fourth degree felony and, upon conviction, shall be sentenced pursuant to Section 31-18-15 NMSA 1978. Each violation of the provisions of Section 5 of the Mortgage Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Prevention Act constitutes a distinct offense. The attorney general or the district attorney for the district in which the violation arose may prosecute any violation of Section 5 of the Mortgage Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Prevention Act. Prosecution or conviction for any violation described in Section 5 of the Mortgage Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Prevention Act does not bar prosecution or conviction for any other offenses. These penalties are cumulative to any other remedies or penalties provided by law.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-8-2-73 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-8-2-73.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?