Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-34-2-2
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 2. (a) The commission shall appoint the following:
(1) An administrative law judge to conduct proceedings under IC 4-21.5. An administrative law judge is subject to IC 14-10-2-2.
(2) A hearing officer to conduct proceedings under IC 4-22-2.
(b) An administrative law judge is the ultimate authority for the department for any administrative review proceeding under this article, except for the following:
(1) Proceedings concerning the approval or disapproval of a permit application or permit renewal under IC 14-34-4-13.
(2) Proceedings for suspension or revocation of a permit under IC 14-34-15-7.
(3) Proceedings consolidated with the office of environmental adjudication under IC 14-10-2-2.5.
(c) An order made by an administrative law judge granting or denying temporary relief from a decision of the director is a final order of the department.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-34-2-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-34-2-2.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?