Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-33-21-4
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 4. (a) To provide money for the fund, the board may place in the fund the following:
(1) Gifts or grants from a person or state or federal agency.
(2) Receipts of revenue from the sale of services or property produced incident to the accomplishment of the purpose for which the district is organized.
(3) Any other form of miscellaneous receipt, including tap-in fees and connection fees.
(4) Levy of a special benefits tax in accordance with sections 5 through 10 of this chapter.
(5) Collection of the exceptional benefits assessments or installments of the assessments, but only in accordance with section 11 of this chapter.
(b) The board shall state in the district plan or part of or amendment to the plan the source or combination of sources that will finance the fund.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-33-21-4 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-33-21-4.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?