Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 1. (a) The department may adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 for the conduct of the following:
(1) Department meetings.
(2) Upon the recommendation of the director, the work of the department and the divisions.
(b) The department may not adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 for the establishment of fees for the following:
(1) Programs of the department or the commission.
(2) Facilities owned or operated by the department or the commission or a lessee of the department or commission.
(3) Licenses issued by the commission, the department, or the director.
(4) Inspections or other similar services under this title performed by the department or an assistant or employee of the department.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-11-2-1 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-11-2-1.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?