Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-27-2-7
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 7. To facilitate the use and coordination of reporting requirements, the commissioner may seek unified reporting and permitting authority from the United States Environmental Protection Agency with respect to federal toxic material, waste management, and pollution control laws and regulations in effect on January 1, 1990, including the following:
(1) The federal Clean Air Act (42 U.S.C. 7401 et seq.).
(2) The Federal Water Pollution Control Act (33 U.S.C. 1251 et seq.).
(3) The federal Toxic or Hazardous Substance Control Act (15 U.S.C. 2601 et seq.).
(4) The federal Solid Waste Disposal Act (42 U.S.C. 6901 et seq.).
(5) The federal Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (42 U.S.C. 9601 et seq.).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-27-2-7 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-13-environment/in-code-sect-13-27-2-7.html
Was this helpful?