Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 2. The board may fix the solid waste management fees on the basis of the following:
(1) A flat charge for each residence or building in use in the waste management district.
(2) The weight or volume of the refuse received.
(3) The average number of containers or bags of refuse received.
(4) The relative difficulty associated with the collection or management of the solid waste received.
(5) Any other criteria that the board determines to be logically related to the service.
(6) Any combination of these criteria.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-21-14-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-13-environment/in-code-sect-13-21-14-2.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?