Sec. 6 . Notwithstanding federal regulations, the board and the department shall adopt rules under section 1 of this chapter that require the applicant for a vertical expansion of an existing permitted landfill to submit design, engineering, and operational requirements, including the following:
(1) A more precise definition of the hydrogeology of the site, including a soil gas analysis.
(2) Operational requirements.
(3) Surface water control plan.
(4) Landfill gas control plan.
(5) Final cover requirements.
(6) Closure and financial assurance plans.
(7) Remedial action plan.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.