Sec. 11 . (a) The commissioner may under IC 4-21.5 reprimand an asbestos contractor or asbestos worker or suspend or revoke the license of an asbestos contractor or the accreditation of an asbestos worker for the following reasons:
(1) Fraudulently or deceptively obtaining or attempting to obtain a license or accreditation under this chapter.
(2) Failing to meet the qualifications for a license or accreditation or failing to comply with the requirements of air pollution control laws or rules adopted under air pollution control laws.
(3) Failing to meet an applicable federal or state standard for the abatement, removal, or encapsulation of asbestos.
(b) The commissioner may under IC 4-21.5 reprimand an asbestos contractor or suspend or revoke the license of an asbestos contractor that does any of the following:
(1) Employs a person who is not accredited under this chapter.
(2) Permits a person who is not accredited under this chapter to work on an asbestos project.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.