Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 11. Each member of the board shall fully disclose any potential conflicts of interest relating to permits or enforcement orders under the:
(1) federal Clean Air Act (42 U.S.C. 7401 et seq.), as amended by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990;
(2) federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (42 U.S.C. 6901 et seq.);
(3) federal Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980, as amended by the federal Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (42 U.S.C. 9601 through 9675);
(4) federal Water Pollution Control Act (33 U.S.C. 1251 et seq.); and
(5) federal Safe Drinking Water Act (42 U.S.C. 300f through 300j).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-13-8-11 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-13-environment/in-code-sect-13-13-8-11.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?