Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 62.5. “Eligible party”, as used in IC 13-23, means any of the following:
(1) An owner, as defined in IC 13-11-2-150.
(2) An operator, as defined in IC 13-11-2-148(d) and IC 13-11-2-148(e).
(3) A former owner or operator of a UST.
(4) A transferee of property upon which a UST is located.
(5) A transferee of property upon which a UST was located but from which the UST has been removed.
This specification covers the design and construction of pressure-vacuum relief valves intended for use in venting systems on all tank vessels transporting inflammable or combustible liquids.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-11-2-62.5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-13-environment/in-code-sect-13-11-2-62-5.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?