Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 143.5. “Preschool”, for purposes of IC 12-17.2, means a program that provides an educational experience through an age appropriate written curriculum for children at least thirty (30) months of age who are not eligible to enter kindergarten and that:
(1) conducts sessions for not more than four (4) hours a day;
(2) enrolls children for only one (1) session a day;
(3) does not serve meals on the premises;
(4) maintains a child to staff ratio of not more than fifteen (15) children to one (1) staff member;
(5) supervises children at all times with a person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age; and
(6) does not operate for more than ten (10) consecutive days.
Sec. 3. The surface coal mine reclamation bond pool is established to be used for surface coal mine reclamation under this chapter. The department shall administer the bond pool.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 12. Human Services § 12-7-2-143.5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-12-human-services/in-code-sect-12-7-2-143-5.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?