(1) P.L.74-1987, SECTION 29 (concerning application of certain property tax statutes).
(2) P.L.91-1989, SECTION 3 (concerning actions for refund of a tax).
(3) P.L.100-1989, SECTION 3 (concerning adjudications before the Indiana tax court).
(5) P.L.59-1990, SECTION 5 (concerning the jurisdiction of the Indiana tax court).
(6) P.L.41-1993, SECTION 55 (concerning application of property tax amendments).
(7) P.L.6-1997, SECTION 246 (concerning proceedings pending before the state board of tax commissioners).
(8) P.L.38-1998, SECTION 8 (concerning excess payments transferred to a surplus tax fund).
(9) P.L.129-2001, SECTION 35 (concerning tax collection proceedings).
(10) P.L.198-2001, SECTION 112, as amended by P.L.1-2002, SECTION 166 (concerning application of property tax amendments).
(11) P.L.198-2001, SECTION 117, as amended by P.L.178-2002, SECTION 143 (concerning petitions for review, petitions for judicial review, and refund of property taxes).
(12) P.L.1-2004, SECTION 69 (legalizing certain actions taken by the department of local government finance).
(13) P.L.1-2004, SECTION 71 (concerning tax refunds that result from assessment reductions).
(14) P.L.1-2004, SECTION 84 (concerning controlled projects).
(15) P.L.23-2004, SECTION 72 (legalizing certain actions taken by the department of local government finance).
(16) P.L.23-2004, SECTION 74 (concerning refunds that result from assessment reductions).
(17) P.L.23-2004, SECTION 81 (concerning reviews of an assessment of real property for the 2003 assessment date).
(18) P.L.23-2004, SECTION 87 (concerning controlled projects).
(19) P.L.154-2006, SECTION 97 (concerning application of property tax amendments).
(20) P.L.219-2007, SECTION 156 (concerning administrative and judicial review of matters relating to property taxes).
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.