Constitution of the State of Illinois
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Constitution of the State of Illinois. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Illinois. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Illinois Statutes
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. The Powers of the State
- Article III. Suffrage and Elections
- Article IV. The Legislature
- Article V. The Executive
- Article VI. The Judiciary
- Article VII. Local Government
- Article VIII. Finance
- Article IX. Revenue
- Article X. Education
- Article XI. Environment
- Article XII. Militia
- Article XIII. General Provisions
- Article XIV. Constitutional Revision
- Transition Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.