Idaho Statutes Title 9. Evidence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 9. Evidence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9. Evidence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Judicial Knowledge
- Chapter 2. Witnesses
- Chapter 3. Public Writings
- Chapter 4. Private Writings
- Chapter 5. Indispensable Evidence--Statute of Frauds
- Chapter 6. Production of Altered Writings
- Chapter 7. Means of Production of Evidence
- Chapter 8. Uniform Mediation Act
- Chapter 13. Rights and Duties of Witnesses
- Chapter 14. Administration of Oaths and Affirmations
- Chapter 15. Tender and Receipt
- Chapter 16. Fees and Mileage of Witnesses
- Chapter 17. Proof of Facts Contained in Public Records
- Chapter 18. Uniform Child Witness Testimony by Alternative Methods Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.