The following records are exempt from disclosure:
(1) Records consisting of draft legislation and documents specifically related to such draft legislation or research requests submitted to the legislative services office by a member of the Idaho legislature for the purpose of placing such draft legislation into a form suitable for introduction as official proposed legislation of the legislature of the state of Idaho, unless the individual legislator having submitted or requested such records or research agrees to waive the provisions of confidentiality provided by this subsection.
(2) All papers, physical and electronic records and correspondence or other supporting materials comprising the work papers in the possession of the legislative services office or the director of legislative performance evaluations prior to release of the related final audit and all other records or materials in the possession of the legislative services office or the director of legislative performance evaluations that would otherwise be confidential or exempt from disclosure.
(3) Records consisting of draft congressional and legislative redistricting plans and documents specifically related to such draft redistricting plans or research requests submitted to the commission staff by a member of the commission for reapportionment for the purpose of placing such draft redistricting plan into form suitable for presentation to the full membership of the commission, unless the individual commission member having submitted or requested such plans or research agrees to waive the provisions of confidentiality provided by this subsection.
(4) Records that identify the method by which the Idaho state tax commission selects tax returns for audit review.
(5) Records that identify the method by which the administrator of the unclaimed property law set forth in chapter 5, title 14, Idaho Code, selects reports for audit review or conducts audit review of such reports and the identity of individuals or entities under audit.
(6) Underwriting and claims records of the Idaho petroleum clean water trust fund obtained pursuant to section 41-4905 , 41-4909 , 41-4911A , 41-4912 or 41-4912A, Idaho Code . Provided however, that this subsection shall not prevent the Idaho petroleum clean water trust fund's submittal to the Idaho department of environmental quality, or other regulatory agencies of information necessary to satisfy an insured's corrective action requirement under applicable federal or state standards in the event of a release into the environment from a petroleum storage tank; and provided further that nothing in this subsection shall prevent the Idaho petroleum clean water trust fund from providing auditing, reporting, or actuarial information as otherwise required of it pursuant to section 41-4919 , 41-4925A , 41-4928 , 41-4930 , 41-4932 , 41-4937 or 41-4938, Idaho Code .
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.