Idaho Statutes Title 72. Worker's Compensation and Related Laws--Industrial Commission
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 72. Worker's Compensation and Related Laws--Industrial Commission. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 72. Worker's Compensation and Related Laws--Industrial Commission. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Short Title--Definitions
- Chapter 2. Scope--Coverage--Liability
- Chapter 3. Security for Compensation
- Chapter 4. Benefits
- Chapter 5. Industrial Commission
- Chapter 6. Employer's Reports
- Chapter 7. Procedures
- Chapter 8. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 9. State Insurance Fund
- Chapter 10. Crime Victims Compensation
- Chapter 11. Peace Officer and Detention Officer Temporary Disability Act
- Chapter 13. Employment Security Law
- Chapter 14. Firemen's Retirement Fund
- Chapter 15. Commission for Reapportionment
- Chapter 16. State Directory of New Hires
- Chapter 17. Idaho Employer Alcohol and Drug-Free Workplace Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.