Idaho Statutes Title 56. Public Assistance and Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 56. Public Assistance and Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 56. Public Assistance and Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Payment for Skilled and Intermediate Services
- Chapter 2. Public Assistance Law
- Chapter 3. County Councils of Public Assistance
- Chapter 4. Cooperative Welfare Fund
- Chapter 5. Food Stamp Revolving Fund
- Chapter 6. Youth Conservation
- Chapter 7. Rights of the Blind and Persons with Physical Disabilities
- Chapter 8. Hard-To-Place Children
- Chapter 9. Telecommunications Service Assistance
- Chapter 10. Department of Health and Welfare
- Chapter 11. Idaho Family Asset Building Initiative
- Chapter 12. Idaho State Independent Living Council
- Chapter 13. Long-Term Care Partnership Program
- Chapter 14. Idaho Hospital Assessment Act
- Chapter 15. Idaho Skilled Nursing Facility Assessment Act
- Chapter 16. Idaho Intermediate Care Facility Assessment Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.