Idaho Statutes Title 46. Militia and Military Affairs
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Idaho Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. State Militia--Organization and Staff
- Chapter 2. Officers and Enlisted Personnel
- Chapter 3. Equipment and Allowances
- Chapter 4. Immunities and Privileges
- Chapter 5. Selective Service Registration Awareness and Compliance
- Chapter 6. Martial Law and Active Duty
- Chapter 7. Armories and Military Property
- Chapter 8. Miscellaneous and General Provisions
- Chapter 10. State Disaster Preparedness Act
- Chapter 11. Code of Military Justice
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.