Idaho Statutes Title 46. Militia and Military Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 46. Militia and Military Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 46. Militia and Military Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. State Militia--Organization and Staff
- Chapter 2. Officers and Enlisted Men
- Chapter 3. Equipment and Allowances
- Chapter 4. Immunities and Privileges
- Chapter 5. Selective Service Registration Awareness and Compliance
- Chapter 6. Martial Law and Active Duty
- Chapter 7. Armories and Military Property
- Chapter 8. Miscellaneous and General Provisions
- Chapter 10. State Disaster Preparedness Act
- Chapter 11. Code of Military Justice
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.