Idaho Statutes Title 38. Forestry, Forest Products and Stumpage Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 38. Forestry, Forest Products and Stumpage Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 38. Forestry, Forest Products and Stumpage Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Idaho Forestry Act
- Chapter 4. Fire Hazard Reduction Programs
- Chapter 5. Seeding of Burned Areas
- Chapter 6. Forest Insects, Pests and Disease
- Chapter 7. Forest, Wildlife and Range Experiment Station
- Chapter 8. Floating Timber
- Chapter 11. Sale of Lumber Produced Outside of the State
- Chapter 12. Log Scaling
- Chapter 13. Forest Practices Act
- Chapter 14. Right to Conduct Forest Practices
- Chapter 15. Idaho Forest Products Commission
- Chapter 16. Interstate Forest Fire Suppression Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.