Idaho Statutes Title 37. Food, Drugs, and Oil
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 37. Food, Drugs, and Oil. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 37. Food, Drugs, and Oil. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Idaho Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 3. Dairies and Dairy Products
- Chapter 4. Sanitary Inspection of Dairy Products
- Chapter 5. Inspection and Licensing of Dairy Product Dealers and Establishments-- Milk Components and Quality Testing
- Chapter 6. Dairy Environmental Control Act
- Chapter 11. Acquisition of Raw Milk
- Chapter 12. Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts
- Chapter 15. Eggs and Egg Products
- Chapter 16. Imported Food Products
- Chapter 21. Domestic Water and Ice
- Chapter 25. Oils
- Chapter 26. Enrichment of Bread and Flour
- Chapter 27. Uniform Controlled Substances
- Chapter 28. Criminal Forfeitures
- Chapter 31. Narcotic Drugs--Treatment of Addicts
- Chapter 32. Legend Drug Code Imprint
- Chapter 33. Retail Sales of Pseudoephedrine Products
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.