Idaho Statutes Title 23. Alcoholic Beverages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 23. Alcoholic Beverages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Alcoholic Beverages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Interpretative and General Provisions of Idaho Liquor Act
- Chapter 2. State Liquor Division
- Chapter 3. Local Liquor Stores and Distributing Stations
- Chapter 4. Liquor Fund
- Chapter 5. Permits and Licenses
- Chapter 6. Penal Provisions
- Chapter 7. Liquor Nuisances
- Chapter 8. Enforcement of Penal and Abatement Provisions of Idaho Liquor Act
- Chapter 9. Retail Sale of Liquor by the Drink
- Chapter 10. Beer
- Chapter 11. Distributors and Suppliers of Beer
- Chapter 13. County Option Kitchen and Table Wine Act
- Chapter 14. Hospitality Cabinets
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.