Idaho Statutes Title 1. Courts and Court Officials
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Idaho Statutes Title 1. Courts and Court Officials. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 1. Courts and Court Officials. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Idaho Statutes
- Chapter 1. Enumeration of Courts
- Chapter 2. Supreme Court
- Chapter 3. Commissioners for the Supreme Court
- Chapter 4. Clerk of the Supreme Court
- Chapter 5. Supreme Court Reporter
- Chapter 6. Other Court Officers--Coordinator of Courts
- Chapter 7. District Courts
- Chapter 8. Judicial Districts
- Chapter 9. District Court Judges--Powers at Chambers
- Chapter 10. Clerk of the District Court
- Chapter 11. District Court Reporters
- Chapter 16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 18. Disqualification of Judges
- Chapter 19. Incidental Powers and Duties of Judicial Officers
- Chapter 20. Judges' Retirement and Compensation
- Chapter 21. Judicial Council
- Chapter 22. Magistrate Division of the District Court
- Chapter 23. Small Claims Department of the Magistrate Division
- Chapter 24. Court of Appeals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.