(a) The following fees shall be paid to the director upon the filing and issuance of records under this chapter:
(1) Articles of organization, $100;
(2) Articles of amendment, $25;
(3) Restated articles of organization, $25;
(4) Articles of merger or conversion, $100;
(5) Statement of dissociation, $25;
(6) Articles of termination, $25;
(7) Application for reinstatement for administratively terminated limited liability company, $25;
(8) Annual report, $25;
(9) Any other statement or document of a domestic or foreign limited liability company, $25;
(10) Application for certificate of authority for foreign limited liability company, $100;
(11) Application for cancellation of authority of foreign limited liability company, $25;
(12) Reservation of name, $10;
(13) Good standing certificate, $5;
(14) Any other record not otherwise covered in this part, $25;
(15) Certified copy of any record relating to a limited liability company or foreign limited liability company, $10 for the certificate and affixing the seal thereto;
(16) Special handling fee for review of any record other than articles of merger or conversion, $25;
(17) Special handling fee for review of articles of merger or conversion, $75;
(18) Special handling fee for certificate issued by the director not otherwise covered by this section, $10 per certificate;
(19) Special handling fee for certification of record, $10;
(20) Any service of notice, demand, or process upon the director as agent for service of process of a limited liability company or foreign limited liability company, $10, which amount may be recovered as taxable costs by the party to the suit or action causing such service to be made if such party prevails in the suit or action; and
(21) For filings relating to registered agents, the fees established by section 425R-2 .
(b) All fees collected under this section shall be managed in accordance with section 26-9(l) .
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.