Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 147-74
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Hawaii Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
Subject to chapter 91, the department of agriculture may make rules with respect to:
(1) Sale and transportation for sale of eggs for human consumption;
(2) Specific grades or standards of quality, condition and size or weight classes which shall conform when practical to those established by the United States Department of Agriculture as local conditions will permit;
(3) Inspection and classification;
(4) Assessment and collection of fees for requested certification as to grade, standard of quality, condition, and size or weight classes;
(5) Labeling of containers of imported and locally produced eggs and marking of individual imported eggs as to origin;
(6) Seller's invoice for sale of eggs;
(7) Records of imported shell eggs of foreign origin;
(8) Methods of determining egg quality, which shall not include recandling or any other method applied to eggs in interstate commerce which is discriminatory or impairs that commerce in any way or requires a cost increase of eggs in interstate commerce;
(9) Enforcement of this part and of the rules adopted under this part.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 147-74 - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/hi/division-1-government/hi-rev-st-sect-147-74.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?