Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 147-122
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Hawaii Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
As used in this part, unless the context otherwise requires:
“Certifying agency” means:
(1) An agency authorized under the laws of a state, territory, or possession of the United States to officially certify seed and which has standards and procedures approved by the United States Secretary of Agriculture to assure the genetic purity, identity, quality, and condition of the seed certified; or
(2) An agency of a foreign country determined by the United States Secretary of Agriculture to adhere to procedures and standards for seed certification comparable to those adhered to generally by seed certifying agencies under paragraph (1).
“Department” means the department of agriculture.
(1) The seed of grass, forage, cereal, and fiber crops;
(2) Other kinds of seed commonly recognized as agricultural or vegetable seed; and
(3) Other kinds of propagating materials.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 147-122 - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/hi/division-1-government/hi-rev-st-sect-147-122.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?