Georgia Code Title 53. Wills, Trusts, and Administration of Estates
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Georgia Code Title 53. Wills, Trusts, and Administration of Estates. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 53. Wills, Trusts, and Administration of Estates. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Georgia Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Descent and Distribution
- Chapter 3. Year's Support
- Chapter 4. Wills
- Chapter 5. Probate
- Chapter 6. Administrators and Personal Representatives
- Chapter 7. Administration of Estates Generally
- Chapter 8. Investments, Sales, and Conveyances
- Chapter 9. Missing Persons and Persons Believed to Be Dead
- Chapter 10. Simultaneous Death
- Chapter 11. Proceedings in Probate Court
- Chapter 12. Trusts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.